Thursday, December 14, 2006

Update For Episode 4

We just wanted to say sorry for the delay on Episode 4 but there has been a lot going on in my life (Brandon) last week, but don't worry we recorded the episode yesterday and it will be released no later then Monday after I edit it. *See Ben I Fixed It Lol*

Ben's Comment: Good. God. I can't stand that IM girl slang crap. Its a post on the blog Brandon, make it literate.

I thought it was funny.

Okay so here is the actually update...I know I said Monday but now it looks like it's going to be a little longer...while I was editing the podcast and I got up to the part where I put music I went to look into my external hard drive and noticed it crashed so I restarted my computer to see if that would fix the problem. I went to see and everything was gone no music, no anime, no nothing completely empty. Thank God I have my ipod with all my songs. So right now I'm in the process of transfering them over and the episode should be out hopefully sometime soon. Just wanted to say sorry again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home